Basic Buttermilk Crepes
Author: Christopher Kosovich
- ¾ cup flour
- pinch salt
- 4 Tbsp SACO Cultured Buttermilk Blend (dry buttermilk)
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- Whisk together all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Grease medium-size round skillet (or use non-stick) and pour about 3 Tbsp. crepe batter in to bottom.
- Lift up pan immediately, and turn pan as needed to cover entire bottom with crepe batter.
- Cook until top is bubbly, then flip to other side until both sides are brown.
- Set aside until ready to fill.