Author: Christopher Kosovich
- 1 ounce tea, bagged or loose (approximately 14 Lipton individual tea bags)
- 1 gallon water
- 1 sunny day
- Fresh mint sprigs or citrus slices, for garnish
- Place the tea in a lidded jar that will hold at least one gallon.
- Fill the jar with a gallon of water, and tighten the lid.
- Place the jar in a sunny spot outdoors, and allow the tea to brew for 4 hours.
- Refrigerate and use within a few days.
- Sweeten as desired.
Using Stevia, still testing to see if one cup of the sweetener works best for the gallon or half gallon.