Garlic Grilled Tilapia
Author: Christopher Kosovich
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus wedges for serving
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets, split lengthwise
- In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the tilapia and toss to coat.
- Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat grill to high.
- Grill the tilapia on an oiled grate until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with lemon wedges.