Grilled Salt and Vinegar Potatoes
Author: <span class="mceItemHidden" data-mce-bogus="1">Christopher <span class="hiddenSpellError" pre="Christopher " data-mce-bogus="1">Kosovich</span></span>
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch-thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the grill
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 large red onion, sliced into ½-inch-thick rings
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Cut potatoes into ½ inch thick rounds.
- Cut the onion into ½ inch thick rings.
- Toss potatoes and onions with the vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Divide the potatoes and onions between 2 large pieces of heavy-duty foil.
- Fold the foil over the potatoes and seal the edges to form 2 packets.
- Place on grill and cook, turning once, until the potatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.