Mini Pumpkin Pies
Makes 12 (1 mini pie) Servings in standard muffin tin.
Author: Christopher Kosovich
- 1 package (14.1 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts, 2 crusts
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F. For the Mini Pumpkin Pies, unroll crusts on lightly floured surface. Using a 3½-inch round cutter, cut out 6 rounds from each crust. Re-roll scraps as necessary. Press dough rounds into muffin pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Pour into crusts, filling each almost to the top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Serve mini pies with Vanilla Whipped Cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
Serving size: 1 mini pie Calories: 342 Fat: 18g Carbohydrates: 39g Sodium: 210mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 6g Cholesterol: 70mg