Quick Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Author: Christopher Kosovich
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup hot buffalo wing sauce (Something like Frank's RedHot sauce)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- ¼ cup onion, finely diced
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sandwich buns
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, celery, onion and garlic powder.
- Add salt and pepper as needed.
- erve on buns and top with your favorite sandwich fixings (such as tomatoes, cheese, lettuce, pickles, etc).