Crunchy slaw with radishes
Author: Christopher Kosovich
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice, from about 2 limes
- ½ tbsp sugar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 small green cabbage, about 2 pounds, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, ends trimmed, halved, and thinly sliced (about 1½ cups)
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, lime juice, and sugar; season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add cabbage and radishes; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate, at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.