This is a simple way to quickly prepare baked tilapia.
Baked tilapia with lemon butter
Author: Christopher Kosovich
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt.
- Place a couple of tablespoons of the combined butter and other ingredients in an ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking dish to lightly coat the bottom of the dish. Then place the tilapia fillets into the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining combined butter and other ingredients over the fillets.
- Sprinkle with capers, oregano, and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.